A unique property of apartment building, concept design by architect Achille Michelizzi (http://www.michelizziarchitettura.com) and integration of energy efficient construction methods into Scandinavian quality by architect Indrek Allmann (Pluss Arhitektuuribüroo OÜ). The architecture of the building is to intermediate contemporary minimalistic building into urban greenery. Together the combination of A. Michelizzi housing projects with Pluss Architecture Office create a modern fully planned living environment:
- The house is low energy consumption– certified with Estonian standard A class (more information ehr.ee- Estonian building registry).
- Solar panel system on the roof of the building provide additional energy for hot water manufacturing and sustain other technical needs of the structure.
- The modern technical solutions with fully automated gas boiler and domotic integrated heating controllers guarantee the most comfortable living environment, also the new technology allows to regulate each apartment separately with very high efficiency in the heating networks.
- The pure air exchange is operated by fully automated heat- exchange ventilation device which is connected with each room.
- The santechnical rooms are finished with most modern and high quality finishing materials, used only natural allergy free materials.
- Windows and doors are prepared in special factory in Estonia, who gives the best energy efficient products.
- Spacious parking lot in front of the house allows enough parking for residents and visitors, more parking available in the area of Leonardo Golf Village, free of charge for Leonardo Golf Village residents and friends.